How To Create VPN Connection in Windows 10
How to create and configure a VPN connection in Windows 10First click on your windows 10 start then choose Settings.
after this step in Settings windows choose "Network & Internet" menu.
then as like as following picture choose "VPN" and then click on "Add a VPN Connection"
in new windows you should enter some connection information so please read this step carefully.
- Do not edit VPN Provider section and keep it Windows (Built In)
- Enter your connection name. you can for example in "My NEW VPN Connection"
- For Server Name or Address you should enter one of our VPN Server IPs or Domain. you can read your welcome email. in that email we tell you our vpn servers ip. and for this section do not forget if you want connect with SSTP you should enter hostname that we tell you in welcome email. (it is like as sstp-sg1.servercap.com)
- in VPN Type you should choose what protocols you want use for connect to our servers. you have "PPTP,L2TP with Preshared key,SSTP" options. choose one of them. if you choose L2TP with preshared key a new field in same windows show to you that called "Pre-shared Key" and in this field you should enter preshared key that available in service welcome email.
- choose "Username and Password" as type of signing info.
- then enter your username and password which available in your service welcome email.
- choose "Remember my sign-in info"
- finally click on Save button
in new windows you will see you have your connection ready! click on your vpn connection name and then click on "Connect" button.
enjoy your secure connection.
Was this answer helpful?
How to connect to OpenVPN in Windows First Click here and download openvpn client from openvpn...
How To Create VPN Connection in Mac (Capitan & Later + Yosemite) for create vpn connection...
How To Create VPN Connection in Android First go to your Settings menu and choose More options....
How To Create VPN Connection in iOS 8,9,10 for create new vpn connection in iphone follow these...
How to create and configure a VPN connection in Windows 7 First go to your windows 7 control...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution