How To Create VPN Connection in iPhone/iPad (IOS 8,9,10)
How To Create VPN Connection in iOS 8,9,10
for create new vpn connection in iphone follow these steps :
now your connection is ready enjoy it!
- Tap Settings > General > VPN
- Tap Add VPN Configuration
- Tap IPSec
- Enter the following:
- Description: your connection name
- Server: one of our vpn servers ip that we told you in service welcome email
- Account: your username
- Password: your password
- Secret: enter preshared key that we told you in service welcome email
- Leave Proxy and/or Use Certificate set to Off
- Tap Save in the upper right corner
also do not forget in iOS 10 PPTP protocol is not available you should use L2TP.
enjoy your secure connection.
Was this answer helpful?
How To Create VPN Connection in Android First go to your Settings menu and choose More options....
How to connect to OpenVPN in Windows First Click here and download openvpn client from openvpn...
How to create and configure a VPN connection in Windows 10 First click on your windows 10 start...
How To Create VPN Connection in Mac (Capitan & Later + Yosemite) for create vpn connection...
How to create and configure a VPN connection in Windows 7 First go to your windows 7 control...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution